Office Hours & Check In Times
Monday to Friday 7.00am – 10.00pm
Saturday to Sunday 7.30am – 8.30pm
Check in: 12 noon
Check out: 10am
A late check out or a late arrival can be made available by prior arrangement!
EFTPOS, VISA, Mastercard, Cash.
Also AMEX and Diners with a 2% surcharge.
Printing, fax and a photocopier are available in reception. Wireless broadband available throughout the property.
Breakfast is available 7 days a week, from 7am to 9am Monday to Friday and 7.30am to 9am Saturday and Sundays. Cooked or Continental breakfasts are available to be delivered to your room or under one of our Bali Huts. Also night tray’s can be arranged for those wishing to make an early start.
Wake up to one of Bendigo’s best cooked breakfasts using local produce!
View our Breakfast Menu
All rooms are Non Smoking, ground floor units with, LCD TV’s, FOXTEL, wireless broadband, tea and coffee facilities, toaster, mini bar fridge with mini bar, electric blankets, hair dryer, iron and ironing boards, table and chairs, bed side tables, telephone, clock radio, split system air conditioner / heater and ensuite.
Some rooms have King beds, Queen beds, an extra single bed and/or couch, microwaves, Kitchenette, full cooking facilities, DVD players, writing desks, SPA Bath’s, disabled access.
See Accomodation for more detail on each room type.
The Tea House Motor Inn has all ground floor units, also an Outdoor in-ground Solar Heated Pool and Spa, Bali Huts with park benches and BBQ area. Free off-street parking at your door, guest laundry with a free household washing machine, dryer and clothes line. Washing powder is also available from reception.
No pets are allowed as we are strictly a no pet motel.
Cancellation and Deposit Policy
We comply with the cancellation and deposit policy established by the Bendigo Motel's Association
- If a cheque deposit, it must be received within 48 hours of the booking being made, or such later time as agreed. To be banked and cleared prior to arrival.
If paying a deposit by Direct Debit please use your Surname and Reservation Number as a reference.
- If a credit card number is used the guest must provide
- The full card number and expiry date
- The name on the card
- The 3 digit CVV security number from the back of the card (Mastercard, Visa, Diners) or the 4 digit number printed on the front of Amex cards.
- Under normal circumstances the card would not be charged until the day of arrival.
- The credit card number may be checked to ensure validity, and a pre-authorisation may be obtained prior to arrival.
- At 6.00pm on day of stay the property may charge the card the full amount of the first nights stay if the guest has not yet arrived.
- If the guest has not cancelled the booking and fails to arrive, a copy of the receipt will be forwarded (if an address is available).
- The following are normal cancellation periods. (any variation to these standard arrangements will be advised at time of booking).
For bookings less than three nights:
For bookings three nights or longer:
- In off peak times all Bendigo properties will accept a cancellation up to 4pm on the day prior to the day of arrival, without charging a cancellation fee.
- In peak periods cancellations without fee will be accepted up to 4pm three days prior to the day of arrival
- In off peak times all Bendigo properties will accept a cancellation up to 4pm three days prior to the day of arrival, without charging a cancellation fee.
- In peak periods cancellations without fee will be accepted up to 4pm seven days prior to the day of arrival.
- For group bookings, or for extended stays beyond 14 days specific requirements will be advised at the time of booking.
The above terms and conditions apply to direct bookings only!
- Cancellations which do not meet these requirements, such as any bookings made through Online Travel Agents, will be charged the full amount.
Any OTA Financial Fee is non-refundable.
You will be required to provide a credit card imprint at check-in to cover any incidental charges.
The person registering at check-in must be at least 18 years of age.
In addition, to eliminate identity fraud, we will ask you to provide photo ID at check-in to ensure that your identity matches the booking identity.
A record and/or copy of this photo ID may be retained by the accommodation provider to minimize the risk of fraudulent credit card usage and for verification purposes with your credit card provider in the event of disputation.